Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Song List for October 27th, 2015

Theme: "Down the Track" from Wayne Schmidt's CD "Waiting for Evaporation"

1. Laurie Lewis - Bowling Green, and The Cowgirl's Song
2. Odetta - Hold On, and Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child

3. Ian and Sylvia - Mary Anne, and You Were On My Mind
4. Fairport Convention - The Way I Feel, and Learning the Game

5. Simon and Garfunkel - Dangling Conversation, and Flowers Never Bend With the Rainfall
6. Bonnie Raitt - Walkin' Blues, and Danger-Heartbreak Dead Ahead.

7. Lyle Lovett - Church
8. Blue Max - Susie Q

9. Eli Hoehn and String Theory - Mama Don't Allow

10. Lyle Lovett - Church
11. Blue Max - Suzy Q

12. The Divers - Expresso My Love

BEATLES AND BOB SEGMENT
13. The Beatles - Long Tall Sally, and I Call Your Name
14. Bob Dylan - Girl From the North Country

HAHA TIME
15. Les Barker - Go, Stay, and Fetch
16. Stan and Doug - The Waitress at Norway Hall, and Cattle Call (Hulda's Good Swedish Meatballs)

60s Nostalgia
17. The Limelighters - Wabash Cannonball
18. Patsy Cline - How Can I Face Tomorrow, and Got a Lot of Rhythm in My Soul

19. Susan Clark - Waitin' On the Wind
20. Mary Klueh - Fearless Girl
21. Laura Nyro - And When I Die, and Save the Country
22. Olivia Chaney - False Bride

23. Bev Barnett and Greg Newlin - Lovers Story
24. Geoff Bartley - One Kind Word
25. Kaivama - Sulo

Questions, comments, requests for future shows? Leave them hear or at Bruce Davis Folk Scene Etc at facbook or email to dbdavis@hickorytech.net

***


BEATLES AND BOB SEGMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment